Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shoe trees on Watermelon Street

Just a quick posting today; a busy day is ending -- It's late ... or really, really early (I can hear the birds chirping outside).

Out on Lincoln Avenue in Ravenswood. What does it say about the survival instincts of modern man when the first thought in my head was not "Why, that still looks edible!!", but "EWWW, that's GROSS-- I better take some pictures!"


On Ashland, south of Irving Park -- A shoe tree...


I promised someone I'd post this particular entry from my Disturbing Clown Of the Day series (well, actually, wasn't really daily; years ago at a place I worked , occasionally I could take a few moments to quickly draw a "disturbing clown" for the amusement of my coworkers):

1 comment:

Timothy Ferguson said...

thanx robbo,

now my weekend is complete

T