Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kicking it Off

Let's see -- I'm kicking this thing off 6/7/08 -- excellent! Of course, I'm still trying to figure out how to make this thing look the way I want to (which may never happen...). First off, let me say that originally I was going to call this JAR OF SPIDERS; I could have used that since it wasn't being used on blogspot, but after doing a websearch, I found that there was a site with the same name. That site, as it turns out, was focused on the Wiccan/Pagan lifestyle... Backing out carefully, I decided I'd come up with a different name for this blog.

What I plan for this space is to post some interesting photos, old & new cartoons and artwork, and comments. Now, I can't guarantee that everything I write will be stupid, preposterous or buffoonish, but when I do, I'm hoping it will not be unintentional.

Photo-wise, Thought I'd get started with a couple of pics taken back in Aug. of 2001 using my old beat-up Sears 35mm SLR:


These are photos of a couple of feline residents of the cat shelter I worked at (for a whole Week!):



OK - that's all for the moment!

3 comments:

Timothy Ferguson said...

Yay - Glad you've created a Roborific space. Too bad about jar of spiders, as I like that too. Come to think of it, it reminds me of 'globe of frogs' too much. People would think you're a side project of Robyn Hitchcock.

Always a sucker for kitty pix. As you'd probably guess.

Rock on Robbo

Sasha said...

This is great, Rob! So glad your fab pics have a new home.

Jennifer Worrell said...

Dude, you're like, my hero. Good luck!