Friday, June 20, 2008

Doodles & Fog

Years back on my old job, when I'd get a couple minutes, I'd doodle things on Post-It notes for the amusement of my coworkers. One thing I did regularly was have General George Custer "reimagined" as a kind of pulp/serial hero in various ridiculous situations.

Just some quick drawings, again originally on those little yellow note pads:





These pics were taken on 2/4/08 -- quite a foggy day!
Here, around 9pm in the "T" shaped alley on my block. I'm sure Lon Chaney Jr. must be lurking about somewhere...


Earlier in the day, downtown
8:15 pm, according to the clock on the BOT

4 comments:

Ronald T. Jones said...

The fog pictures look like a Batman setting. I can imagine the Dark Knight perched on top of a building poised to spring into action.

seedoi said...

Great pictures
that was one the best winter ever!

Anonymous said...

i just read all of this.

there is a chance you might be insane.

yet none of the screws seem entirely too loose.

progress in evolution?

JAWDrop said...

Great minds must think alike. My friend Deron has been trying to develop an animated series called "Custer's Moon," about a lunar colony with a dude who lookes a lot like Custer. Go figure.