Monday, June 16, 2008

Doodle rung hippie

Sometimes I just doodle a picture and think "there's a story or joke in there somewhere..."
Some more pics from around my neighborhood:
Old school buildings have always reminded me of "scary" castles from horror movies. Of course, now that I think about it, Castle Dracula probably would have been preferable to some of the schools I've attended.

Anyway, this is Field school in Rogers Park. One thing that really catches my eye is the tall chimney; it's got ladder rungs running all the way to the top. Jeepers, I sure wouldn't want to climb up that!




Moving on...


Hey, In the job market? How about a little Real-World advice from a guy wearing a tie & glasses?

1 comment:

seedoi said...

Cool lots of posts here don't know where to comment, but i really like that first drawing of the couple the woman reminds me of either pam or lisa barcy