Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the Bronze Hand of Irving, Polydori Bosco

Was a busy day Tuesday. Took lots of pics as I walked around the Wacker - Michigan ave area after lunch and before work. After work I had an interesting encounter on my way to the Metra train; Took a different way to the station and then, well, something different happened... A woman struck up a conversation with me, and said that I was "really cute" and that I "could have my pick of women" -- Shortly after that, I was running as fast as I could
(ha, ha -- it really wasn't because of what she said... but is sure sounds funnier that way!)
Here we have the Wrigley Building (will it become the Snickers building??) and the Tribune Tower, among other things



Today (6/25/2008) is the 132nd anniversary of Custer's Last Stand, so here we have another example of my quickly drawn Post-It cartoons from years past. This one George is starring in a TV series about a Victorian era detective patterned on Sherlock Holmes (OK, ripping-off S. H.). I think I came up with this one so I could use the silly name "Polydori Bosco".


No comments: