Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strange Limbo

Once more, I have dug into my bag of Post-It note sized doodles to find something of interest (well, to me!). This I believe was my idea of cartoon duo who had hoped to become so omnipresent as to eventually evolve into a cultural cliche. But unfortunately for them they never got that first big break, and are forced to exist in a strange limbo* of "never was" characters

*hmmm -- strange limbo:
sounds like something you might find Fatty Arbuckle doing.

I was downtown early for a lunch, so took the opportunity to wander around for a few hours and take a bunch of pics. Here are a few:


This last one is from the evening Metra ride home.


Also while downtown, was at the Union Station food court, and was going to avail myself of the washroom; well there was a sign blocking the entrance that stated that it was being serviced, and to use the washroom at the lower level in the station. I went to the lower level, and found a sign there that said that the washroom was being serviced, and to use the one in the food court. It seemed so perfectly bureaucratic...

No comments: