Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vapor Seller, Outhouse & About

This here is a book I've been recommending to,
like, everybody:
Ha, ha -- just kidding! No, no... Just thought of a nonsensical (yet credible) sounding title for some "#1 Best Seller"... All full of conspiracies and intrugue and all that best seller stuff. I figure it could be part of a series featuring some secret agent or something ( Maybe a newpaper food critic for the Hoboken Times...) who battles secret corruption in high places; I'll call him "Lance Hrondeux". And of course, Leland Ridgeway is the perfect name for an author!!

*****

Pics from my journey to Bucktown last Sunday


Somebody's made themselves at home under this viaduct ... though they weren't "in" while I snapped this pic.


Here's something out of the Sketch Pad. For some reason felt like drawing one of those out-houses you see in cartoons (or at least used to)

No comments: