Friday, August 8, 2008

Clown College Window Hippy

While walking today, this question entered my mind: What is the worst possible situation to hear the phrase "...Looks like Someone went to Clown College..." -- Yes, something to ponder...


This seems to be old greeting card week for me here-- This is something I did for a friend's birthday back in 1989. It's gotten a little worn, and is in fact stuck in an album ( I don't think I can get it out without tearing it to pieces):

From an alley in the neighborhood. This reminds me -- always be careful about stepping on glass laid flat, for Windows are the Ice of the Sole


Something here not far from the Six Corners area
Again with the cards! I did an "epic" Christmas card a while back and was trying different styles of characters. One character was a "hippy chick"; I ended up using the "look" of the second drawing for the card



No comments: