Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bounding Bounder In Focus

Another older cartoon. I had this charcter, Freddie, in several cartoons -- he was something of goofball cad, but one from a more civilized era. I wanted to draw the fellow flying through the air, shoelaces all aflutter and such, while being physically ejected from some office.
So what Freddie had done to deserve his embarrassing exit was to suggest that the reception area of his employer would be the perfect location for a cardboard cutout of Rod Serling (implying that one is now entering The Twilight Zone).
*******
Interesting objects down at the end of my alley. I'd seen these hunks of cement lifted using a forklift, and then used to pound down the refuse in a dumpster.
Trying out a new lens I got last week, I took some pics of things around the house, going for a shallow depth of field look.

Just a meaningless drawing here, folks -- move along...

No comments: