Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Urchinarium

This las Monday marked one month since I started the blog, so maybe I should post this little cartoon, which I'd emailed out when I just started this thing. Golly, poor ragamuffin; The only thing that keeps this sad lil' urchin goin' is the hope that everybody starts reading this blog... every...single...day...


Hey, just bought a can of my shaving cream of choice, Barbasol (yeah, it's the cheapist one), and instead of it's plain red & white striped barber pole (with blue at top and bottom) look, it also had a picture of a modern NASCAR auto on it! -- Gee, when I buy this product, I want it to look like I just picked it off the shelf -- in 1923!


Took this pic a while back. I was walking up Milwaukee ave, on the way to the Six Corners area. There's just something about sepia tone pics of cracked and crooked sidewalks...

Looks like this sign could use some brushing, aye doc? I'm sure this was the "modern" look when it was put up.

Irving Park rd, just west of Milwaukee & Cicero intersection.

Today I seem to be having a little trouble uploading images. Quite frustrating! -- maybe I should follow this guy's lead

No comments: