Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Radiator Friendly

This Post-It cartoon goes back quite a while; Before 1993, I figure, when I was still living in a studio apartment on Virginia & Lawrence in the Ravenswood neighborhood. There was this lonely little radiator hissing away all during the winter -- it did give the place a little extra atmosphere.
I call the cartoon:
Walter and His Talking Radiator

A couple of pics of seagulls buy 2 n. Riverside on Monday evening

I'm not sure what exactly inspired this particular drawing, but I figure it must have been intended for some larger cartoon. Who knows -- perhaps I'll dig up some strip I completely forgot about, or maybe use the drawing in some new super colossal masterpiece...

1 comment:

seedoi said...

Nice shots of the birds!!
looks like something out of the actual movie!!